3DEXPERIENCE: Social Collaboration Services for SolidWorks
Product Lifecycle Management Social Collaboration Services (PLMSCS) is a portfolio of integrated solutions based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, a fully integrated platform in the cloud from Dassault Systèmes.
As the backbone of data and product lifecycle management, it allows you to seamlessly manage all stages of your product development.
These collaboration services include a virtual connector to your computer that already has SolidWorks installed, allowing designers to :
- Search, open and save CAD designs in the 3DEXPERIENCE cloud platform directly from SolidWorks software.
- Create new revisions, duplicate structures, and apply other lifecycle-specific operations with collaborative lifecycle capabilities.
- Search and explore products via the Web to understand the product’s composition and its impact on related elements when considering modifications.
- Browse the product structure via the web as well as the 3D representation to identify specific elements within large assemblies.
- Review functional tolerance and annotations with team members via the web to expose potential manufacturing impacts.
Leave A Comment